Ventis MX4 Multi Gas Monitor
Like This Product?
Use our online Request a Quote form or give us a call today.Request a Quote
Let the Ventis® MX4 gas detector take your safety program to the next level.
Multi-gas protection in single-gas size unit enables true portability. With one to four-gas configurations, one instrument can be carried for continuous monitoring or be used with the integrated sampling pump for sample-draw applications such as confined space entry testing. IP66/67 rugged design provides exceptional durability in harsh, extremely dusty and wet applications. Interchangeable lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs provide power flexibility. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs offer day-to-day use for up to 12 hours continuously or the rechargeable lithium-ion extended range battery packs offer use for up to 20 hours without the pump. PEAK reading storage provides review of highest exposure conditions after alarm events without the need to download. STEL and TWA readings and alarms provided. Ultra bright visual, 95 dB audible and strong vibration alarms provide multiple warnings. On-board continuous datalogging stores a minimum of three months of data. Programmable bump test mode prompts user to bump test instrument on a regular basis and provides an alarm that prevents use if bump test has not been performed. Quick-Cal calibration mode saves time and money by allowing all sensors to be calibrated simultaneously using one cylinder of blended calibration gas. Unit is DSX Docking Station™ compatible providing automatic calibration, bump testing, instrument diagnostics and record keeping. iNet™ Ready. Unit includes soft carry case unless otherwise noted. English. UL®/CSA Approved. Made in USA.
- Overmolded composite construction provides a rugged design that has exceptional durability in harsh, industrial environments.
- Compact size and weight enables true portability as a personal monitor when used with or without the pump.
- IP66/67 Certified ensures that the monitor can withstand use in extremely dusty and wet applications
- Broad sensor measuring ranges for carbon monoxide to 1000 ppm, hydrogen sulfide to 500 ppm, nitrogen dioxide to 150 ppm and sulfur dioxide to 150 ppm provide the ability to see changes in hazardous conditions beyond normal monitoring ranges
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarms like the 95 dB audible, ultra bright visual and strong vibration alarms provide multiple clear warnings in high-noise, low-light conditions
- Programmable bump test mode prompts user to bump test instrument on a regular basis and provides an alarm that prevents use if bump test has not been performed at the desired interval
- Calibration overdue alarm prompts user and prevents normal use if instrument has not been calibrated within the prescribed timeframe
- Quick-Cal calibration mode saves time and money by allowing all sensors to be calibrated simultaneously using one cylinder of blended calibration gas
- DSX Docking Station™ compatible Provides automatic calibration, bump testing, instrument diagnostics and record keeping, simplifying instrument management while you concentrate on other tasks; Just dock it – and walk away